Can't log in? Can't recover your password? Need help? Contact me via email: unverified@hotmail.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tor and Freenet
06-09-2013, 08:04 AM
1 Year

RogueCoder Offline
HC Helpers

Currency: 0.00 NSP
Tor and Freenet
I'm curious about how people are using these. I've been lurking around on the onion network a bit, and found out about the freenet project last night. Are you guys using this on a daily basis or is it something that you just check out every now and then when you're bored?

One thing I find myself afraid of though when clicking my way around the deep web is to end up on CP Smile

"SQL Injection-a-holic"

Twitter | Security Sucks | My Blog
06-09-2013, 09:00 AM
2 Years

Snipa Offline
Nigga

RE: Tor and Freenet
i have freenet, i use it when im bored.

@1llusion introduced me to it

you can check his website Lost Passage

[Image: fa00a00749.jpg]

Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.

Bonus
06-09-2013, 09:09 AM
2 Years

Ex094 Offline
F3aR M3

I've never used Tor neither heard about Free net but I'm going to try it right now. Read the 1llusion's Introductory post about Free net and I was amazed by what it offers Smile

My Site is:http://www.procurity.wordpress.com
Earn Free BitCoins Every Hour upto .2BTC
Bitcoin Bank: 1HLjiSbnWMpeQU46eUVCrYdbkrtduX7snG
06-09-2013, 09:41 AM
1 Year

RogueCoder Offline
HC Helpers

(06-09-2013 09:00 AM)Snipa Wrote:  i have freenet, i use it when im bored.

@1llusion introduced me to it

you can check his website Lost Passage

That's where I learned about Freenet Biggrin How are you dodging CP sites?

(06-09-2013 09:09 AM)Ex094 Wrote:  I've never used Tor neither heard about Free net but I'm going to try it right now. Read the 1llusion's Introductory post about Free net and I was amazed by what it offers Smile

Could you please link me to the introduction?

"SQL Injection-a-holic"

06-09-2013, 09:45 AM
2 Years

Ex094 Offline
F3aR M3

My Site is:http://www.procurity.wordpress.com
Earn Free BitCoins Every Hour upto .2BTC
Bitcoin Bank: 1HLjiSbnWMpeQU46eUVCrYdbkrtduX7snG
06-09-2013, 10:18 AM
1 Year

RogueCoder Offline
HC Helpers

(06-09-2013 09:45 AM)Ex094 Wrote:  @shp0ngl3 Here it is http://web.1llusion.info/Thread-Freenet-...pid=2#pid2

Thanks Smile Yeah it's a good service. I just need to get some people in my buddy list so I can start use the darknet mode Smile I don't really feel secure connecting to a bunch of random folks

"SQL Injection-a-holic"

06-09-2013, 10:53 AM
2 Years

1llusion Offline
(<marquee>)

Hey all Smile

I use Freenet on daily basis, basically, when I go on-line I start it so it can start connecting to people, after about 2 hours when I get bored on surface net I start browsing Freenet Smile you can find really interesting things there. The danger of getting on an illegal site is high, but if you read closely the description of the site, you can avoid them. I suggest you to be very careful in deep web as it can be very harmful when used incorrectly.

06-09-2013, 11:53 AM
1 Year

RogueCoder Offline
HC Helpers

(06-09-2013 10:53 AM)1llusion Wrote:  Hey all Smile

I use Freenet on daily basis, basically, when I go on-line I start it so it can start connecting to people, after about 2 hours when I get bored on surface net I start browsing Freenet Smile you can find really interesting things there. The danger of getting on an illegal site is high, but if you read closely the description of the site, you can avoid them. I suggest you to be very careful in deep web as it can be very harmful when used incorrectly.

Hey @1llusion Smile

Are you using random people or buddy list?
I've accidentally landed on some bad sites every now and then when using Tor :huh: Things I really do not want to be associated with. Makes me want to go black hat on them directly.. I read descriptions but not all provides one.

I try to stick to sites I know, like TorChan and the Hidden Wiki, especially after it was cleaned and disabled public editing.

"SQL Injection-a-holic"

06-09-2013, 01:23 PM
2 Years

1llusion Offline
(<marquee>)

(06-09-2013 11:53 AM)shp0ngl3 Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 10:53 AM)1llusion Wrote:  Hey all Smile

Hey @1llusion Smile

Are you using random people or buddy list?
I've accidentally landed on some bad sites every now and then when using Tor :huh: Things I really do not want to be associated with. Makes me want to go black hat on them directly.. I read descriptions but not all provides one.

I try to stick to sites I know, like TorChan and the Hidden Wiki, especially after it was cleaned and disabled public editing.

I never really got into TOR, with Freenet, I connect to random people and I also have some people in buddy-list. So far I never got onto a bad site on Freenet, because their search engine gives a pretty good description of what is on the site and also the admins of the search engine check if the description is true (and if not, they update it).

06-09-2013, 07:38 PM
1 Year

LordDarquess Offline

I have used Tor a bit. A lot of the stuff on the Hidden Wiki (assassination sites, etc) seem fake though. Plus, many sites don't work. I haven't heard of Freenet, I might try that out.

Thread Options

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)