Login Register
Login at Sinisterly

Can't log in? Can't recover your password? Need help? Contact me via email: [email protected]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lost password to toshiba laptop
07-21-2013, 08:26 PM

Roxy_30 Offline

Currency: 0.00 NSP
Hello vryobe. So i lost my account password to my toshiba sattelite laptop. Im attempting to use ophcrack nd saminside but so far its been pointless and leading to no passwords. Im debating on getting a new harddrive since it was a new laptop, but was wondering if anyone here new a good way to get the password. I would love any suggestions. Thank you

Roxy_30 Offline

Hello vryobe. So i lost my account password to my toshiba sattelite laptop. Im attempting to use ophcrack nd saminside but so far its been pointless and leading to no passwords. Im debating on getting a new harddrive since it was a new laptop, but was wondering if anyone here new a good way to get the password. I would love any suggestions. Thank you

Roxy_30 Offline

07-21-2013, 08:32 PM

diana32 Away

RE: Lost password to toshiba laptop

[Image: 4180_gif_by_d53865-d31l0il.gif]

“If they ever tell my story let them say I walked with giants, men rise and fall like the Winter wheat but these names will never die...let them say I lived in the time of Achilles...”

diana32 Away

“If they ever tell my story let them say I walked with giants, men rise and fall like the Winter wheat but these names will never die...let them say I lived in the time of Achilles...”

diana32 Away

07-21-2013, 08:54 PM

The Real Slim Shady Away
Posting Freak

Well, Toshiba's come with boot passwords, Hard Disk Passwords, and then you have your operating system password. My personal computer (Toshiba) requires 3 passwords just to get into my operating system/files.

So before we can give you any more information, we must know which password you are trying to crack. Since youve said toshiba password, and not windows password, it sounds like it might be the boot or hdd passwords. But if you clarify which password, ill expand on any information i have.

The Real Slim Shady Away
Posting Freak

Well, Toshiba's come with boot passwords, Hard Disk Passwords, and then you have your operating system password. My personal computer (Toshiba) requires 3 passwords just to get into my operating system/files.

So before we can give you any more information, we must know which password you are trying to crack. Since youve said toshiba password, and not windows password, it sounds like it might be the boot or hdd passwords. But if you clarify which password, ill expand on any information i have.

The Real Slim Shady Away
Posting Freak

07-22-2013, 04:07 AM

Roxy_30 Offline

Its the admin password for the account. So pretty much the account password. As mentioned if not i apologize. Ive extracted sam and system files and am usibg cain right now. Use ophcrack and it didnt gind any responses from xp special and vista special. Dictionary cracking now. But those will take a while

Thread Options

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)